Monday, January 01, 2007

January 1

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

It is the first day of a new year. Another beginning of my new life. As I reflect upon last year, I can see many changes in me. It is not the big changes in me that are so interesting; it is the infinitesimal changes in me which count and will build the firm foundation for my future. Just as it takes many little bricks to build a firm foundation for a large building, so it is with my life. I will lay bricks one day at a time and continue to cement them with faith in my Higher Power. I shall enter into this new year in peace knowing I am never alone and am in partnership with the Master Builder.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

I trust You have a wonderful design for my life already drawn up.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

The construction of my life will go as planned, just so long as I am willing to be crew and do not play architect.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: