Wednesday, January 03, 2007

January 3

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

No machine can last forever without periodic maintenance. Some of this can be done with the machine is in operating - oiling, tuning, cleaning. Other types of maintenance require "down time." In working the program, some steps are "operating" steps and some are more likely to be "down time" steps. Steps One through Three, Ten and Twelve are important in our operating maintenance. Steps Four through Nine may require down time. Step Eleven is a sort of bridge between and helps us know when down time is needed.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I keep on top of what is happening enough to know when I need down time. May I plan some down time in the near future to do some preventive maintenance work on my program.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I cannot afford not to take periodic down time.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: