Sunday, January 14, 2007

January 14

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

God has become a bigger and bigger part of my life - not because I am so devoted, but because I am seeing God in more and more places. I began by talking to and asking God questions, sort of getting acquainted. I don't need to worry about proper words and flowery phrases. This new friend of mine understands what I am saying and even what I am not saying. I believe God lovingly watches over me. I believe this Higher Power of mine is my friend, my partner, and my constant companion. These beliefs come to me because of working Step Eleven.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I keep seeking, as suggested in Step Eleven, to improve my conscious contact with You.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Not my will, but Thine.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: