Saturday, January 13, 2007

January 13

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

By now I can safely assume I am going to make mistakes as long as I live. They are a nuisance, but they have become an increasingly familiar nuisance. I think I would miss them now if they suddenly vanished. When I admit my mistakes, it is like welcoming my inlaws - they are a pain in the rear, but they are a part of me and I have learned to love them (a little). As Step Ten suggests, if I continue to take personal inventory, I can catch the mistakes almost as soon as I make them and then promptly admit them - to myself and others.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I remember to regularly work Step Ten to guard against old behavior patterns creeping into my life. Help me to take responsibility for my mistakes and to face the consequences which are the result.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

The biggest mistake I can make is to not search out my mistakes.


Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: