Tuesday, January 16, 2007

January 16

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

God gives us the changing seasons to remind us that all of life will be filled with constant change. I will never be the same person that I was yesterday, and tomorrow I will change some more from what I am today. The snows of winter give way to flowers in the spring. So it will be with life. If I stay close to God, the drab winters of my life will eventually give way to beautiful flowers. Neither the flowers nor the trees fear the coming of winter. They follow the dictates of God and trust that their changes will evolve into new beauty and life.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

I pray that I may take lessons from nature and not worry about the wintry days, nor fear any changes in my life.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Spring always follows winter.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: