Sunday, January 21, 2007

January 21

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

I once overheard it said that the way you can tell a spiritual thing from something material is in sharing. When you share something materiel, the more you share it, the smaller portion each person gets. On the other hand, when you share something spiritual, its value is simply multiplied by the number of persons with whom you share. They may in turn share it, thus increasing it as thousandfold. The principles of this program are spiritual, and to persevere in "giving it away to keep it" sooner or later makes the promises come true of having a new and better way of life.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I focus on one of the steps today and share it with someone.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I can't give it if I don't have it.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: