Tuesday, January 30, 2007

January 30

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

When I see greeting cards that say, "Happy birthday from your secret pal," or "Best wishes from your secret pal," I have to chuckle to myself. I have a secret pal - one who does not send cards on special occasions but one who makes every day special if I only remember to ask and to surrender my problems. My secret pal is my Higher Power, and everyone else can have the same friend I do. The key for me is to start each day by turning my life over and asking for serenity and acceptance for the day. If, in my haste to get along in the morning, I do not take the time for my surrender, it is not long before I realize the day is not going well. It is then time for action.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I not forget it is never too late in the day to turn my life over to You.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Greeting cards are always special, but successful days are my Secret Pal's specialty.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: