Monday, January 15, 2007

January 15

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Step Twelve is a hard step for me to do deliberately. I think I do it best when I allow myself to be just myself. It is much easier for me now to share myself with others. I have to be able to Twelfth-Step myself before I can carry the message. By practicing the principles of the program in all my affairs, I become a living example of a better life. When I share my experiences, strengths, and hope with newcomers, I, in turn, give them hope. Hope gives us all a reason to live, and with that comes strength to go on.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I always be the best possible example to others. May my past experiences and future goals give them and me the willingness to work harder to achieve and maintain emotional health.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I cannot keep it unless I give it away.


Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: