Wednesday, January 10, 2007

January 10

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

I began to exercise patience. I told myself, "My Higher Power is working on me as fast as possible." Telling God I was willing to wait made the waiting easier somehow. As Step Seven suggests, I asked for God's help through grace. When I asked for my short-coming to be removed, I found I was not giving anything up, but eliminating things which could again lead to my downfall. I was cleaning house and sending the unnecessary items to the dump - not just dusting them off and putting them back. I could not do this alone.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I take action, not just pray and wait, by using the EA tools which have so graciously been given to me.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I will clean my mental house from the inside out and ask God to be my "trashman."

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: