Friday, January 19, 2007

January 19

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

There are some days when I do not feel capable of meeting any challenges. There are some days when I do not feel confident and wish I had more abilities. Those are the days when I have to remind myself often that I can meet challenges and can accomplish whatever I have to do, that I do have the ability to make good decisions. I need to remind myself that my Higher Power and I are greater than any challenge. When we are working together, I am capable of using my God-given talents and abilities, and nothing can interfere with my success.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Help me to remember that You and I can handle anything.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

To begin each day with a positive attitude because I know I can rely on my
Partner.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: