Monday, November 26, 2007

November 26

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

When I was emotional - that is, living without the program - I depended upon being right (at all costs) as my source of self-worth. I had to be right and in control of all situations, the center of attention. Now that I have the program and the people in it to guide me along my way, I no longer need to be right; I need to be loving. I need to learn to listen and to share.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Oh, dear God, in all Your wisdom, love and care, I thank You for taking me in and giving me rest from my perfectionism. I surrender unto You this self-centered attitude and fear of mine.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Loving is the source of my self-worth.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, full with the wisdom words.

Have a nice day.