Saturday, November 10, 2007

November 10

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Broken relationships, or painfully unhappy ones, seem to be a common problem with people - one that causes immeasurable pain. Satisfactory sexual relationships are a need shared by many. Sex itself is something which does not get talked about much at our meetings, but relationships certainly do. Good relationships have a lot to do with good sex. When we communicate our feelings, we open ourselves to good relationships, which may be sexual relationships as well. In Step Four we sweep out all our trash, and then we get rid of it in Step Five. That leaves our hearts and souls clean and open to lasting relationships, and, in turn, to healthy and satisfying sex.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Help me to verbally communicate my feelings to the person I care about most.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

If I want to improve my sex life, I will be vulnerable

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: