Tuesday, November 06, 2007

November 6

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

For a good part of my life it seemed people were always telling me to grow up. But no one ever told me where my "up" was. No one had a plan to offer for my life. I used to wonder when I would be mature. Now I know that maturity is not a place or destination. It is a never-ending road in this life. I can usually look back and see the progress I have made along this road. With the help of my Higher Power and the Twelve Steps of EA, I know I will continue to mature. I am growing into a much deeper awareness of who I am and why I am here.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Let me always remember I am growing and maturing each day in every way toward the good which is in me.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I am "ripening" at the proper stages on my road to maturity.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: