Sunday, November 11, 2007

November 11

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

I am me. I can only be me by being unwaveringly honest and aboveboard in thought, word and deed. I can only feel I am making progress if I open my mind and listen attentively to others, allowing them freedom of expression and action, as I hope they would do for me. I can only achieve some measure of serenity by practicing tolerance, even if I do not want to. I can only be free of fear by trusting my Higher Power. I can only be at peace by sharing my burdens and joyful discoveries with others.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

God, please give me the mental and spiritual strength to face whatever comes my way today.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I am me and that is all I have to be.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: