Monday, November 05, 2007

November 5

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

There are so many ways I can be helpful to others. When I am feeling sorry for myself, I will try to remember what I can do. For example:
  • I can be a friend to someone who feels friendless.
  • I can make a call to someone I am concerned about.
  • I can share love with someone who feels unloved.
  • I can just listen to someone who needs to talk.
  • I can be with someone who is lonely.
  • I can send a cheery card to someone who is ill or having a tough time.
  • I can share my experiences with someone who is confused.
None of these things take more than a little effort and yet they can accomplish wonders.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Let me help myself by helping others.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

It takes so little to do so much.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: