Thursday, November 01, 2007

November 1

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Can atheists be at home in EA? Yes, I found the program when it became apparent that self-will wasn't going to work and that I needed to turn my life over to something. Nature was my ready choice for a Higher Power. But in my Fourth Step I learned I was addicted to Nature for relief from social pain. So I turned to Mankind, asking that our connections be restored. Probably my Higher Power will change further, but it is certain that my bonds with Mankind and Nature are sounder now - and more spiritual. I am becoming a better atheist!

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May self-will never again prevent me from seeing what a small thing a difference of ideas is in the spiritual adventure we share.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Turning it over works. I will turn it over, then wonder "to what," if I must.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: