Wednesday, November 07, 2007

November 7

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

There are predictable stages of growth, and when we go through them we are left feeling exposed and vulnerable. In the past many of us shut down the process of growing, for we did not wish to have these feelings. How lonely and bored we became while trying to remain in control. The program has helped us see our need for growth. Now we are able to understand that feeling exposed and vulnerable is part of a healthy, healing process. We embrace our growth periods with gratitude more quickly. As we are open, we become more of what we are capable of being.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I remember that to gain my own identity I must surrender my certainty.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Each growth process I encounter and meet head on gives me the gifts of freedom, spontaneity and aliveness.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: