Thursday, November 22, 2007

November 22

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Sometimes when I live my life in the way necessary for me to maintain my wellness, I meet with other people's disapproval. At the time it is necessary for me to find out if I am harming anyone. If not, I can quietly go about my business and continue to grow - without their approval. I know it is natural for me to want approval from my loved ones, but I must remember it is unhealthy for me to need and rely on approval like an addiction.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I have the courage to continue to grow - independently of others' opinions.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

When I need others' approval before I can approve of myself, it is a reflection of my low self-esteem.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: