Saturday, November 24, 2007

November 24

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Acceptance is hard to comprehend. I thought if I accepted something, that meant I liked it and I wanted it to stay. But this is not what acceptance is. Acceptance means being honest about what is happening in my life, what I am thinking, and what I am feeling. When I can stop denying and rebelling against myself, I can relax and let go of the control. When I stop trying to control, as the First Step suggests, I am open to the learning and healing which are waiting for me.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

When I begin to reject myself, help me to stop, for I am okay just as I am.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Knowing that acceptance opens me to healing and learning, I will accept whatever I see in myself today.


Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: