Friday, November 16, 2007

November 16

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

One of the greatest benefits I have received from changing my life is the ability to really see and appreciate nature. During my unmanageable days I never looked at my surroundings. I did not care if the sun was shining or if it were raining. What a pleasure now to take a few serene moments out of a busy day to just look at the sun, blue sky, flowers, and even insects. How can I not thank my Higher Power for these creations?

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Help me to always be thankful for the loveliness of this earth. Remind me to set aside a few minutes of my day to really look at the world around me.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

When life gets hectic, I will imagine myself sitting at the edge of a beautiful lake with the sun warming my body and the insects buzzing lazily around me.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: