Sunday, November 04, 2007

November 4

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

It is not easy to admit I am powerless over my emotions. After all, I would not be this way if everyone or everything were not like they are. After all, I am able to keep my emotions suppressed inside me. After all, I should feel the way I do. But, it is an honest program. I must admit my anger lasts too long and is too severe. My depression is to deep an immobilizing. My fear is too overwhelming and ever-present. I have tried to handle these feelings, but I am unable to. I do not control them. They control me. Indeed, I am powerless over my emotions.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Help me remember that powerlessness is a condition, not a feeling.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I am powerless over my emotions!

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: