Monday, December 17, 2007

December 17

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

How I expend my time and energy during the day determines how I am going to feel about myself at bedtime. If I have used my time and energy in constructive and creative ways, I feel good about myself. If I have wasted the day in procrastination and negativism, I do not care very much for myself. When I am indecisive, I tend to procrastinate. If I have spent the day worrying about the past or the future, I have wasted energy, which leaves me physically but not mentally tired. I can choose early in the morning how I am going to feel late in the evening.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

God, help me to do first things first.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

When one thing gets done, it is easier to do the second and the third and more.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: