Saturday, December 29, 2007

December 29

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

There are times in our life when we want to give up. Our pain seems to have no end. In a sense we are like the runner of a twenty-six mile marathon on the twenty-fourth mile. The runner may think it is impossible to finish the race, or maybe lose perspective. Yet, if there is a reflection on previous efforts, the decision will be made, no doubt, to continue the race or at least give it one last try. It does not matter how many people come in before or after, It matters only that there was no giving up. When the runner crosses the finish line, the pain turns quickly into jubilation.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I have the perseverance to continue my race.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I will rejoice in my accomplishments. I will reward myself with something I enjoy, for I have done my best.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: