Wednesday, December 19, 2007

December 19

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

I thought it was my responsibility in life to look for the bad. I thought I was supposed to look for everything wrong in every situation or person with whom I came in contact so I could tell them how to fix their problems. I put myself in charge. That is a tall order and a heavy burden. If I found everyone's imperfections, then they could change and would become perfect as I thought they should, I would not have any problems. This, of course, kept me from looking at me.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Help me to allow others to take their own inventories and to ask myself, "Whose problem is it?"

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I can find more joy in looking for the good.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: