Thursday, December 27, 2007

December 27

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Many of us continue seeking relationships where we end up feeling rejected and abandoned. Yet we resist believing we could gravitate to relationships which could cause us once again to question our worth. It is a known fact, though, that we tend to repeat what we have experienced, whatever feels familiar. The familiar may be miserable, but secure; we know what to expect. As we look honestly at our past relationships, how many times have we unconsciously been drawn toward someone who has not been able to be there emotionally over the long haul?

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May my new awareness, plus Your guidance, help me seek relationships where I feel valued instead of rejected.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I deserve to be valued.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: