Saturday, December 22, 2007

December 22

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

I am not always kind to people I meet. Some days I have to consciously work at being agreeable. I am not necessarily unkind, I just do not make that special effort to react positively. Those are the days when I am not particularly satisfied with myself. I am ordinarily a friendly, outgoing person. When I back away from someone I meet, it is me backing away from me. Then I realize it is time to act "as if" everything is okay - with me and with other people.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Remind me when I am being unfriendly I may be missing an opportunity to meet to best friend I could every have.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Life is a series of meetings; give them a chance to be meaningful.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: