Wednesday, December 26, 2007

December 26

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Our length of time in the program can mean a lot or very little, depending on what we do with that time. The more we open ourselves to the healing of acceptance and surrender, the more growth we will achieve. On the other hand, we can sit in meetings for years and remain as closed and fearful as the day we came to our first meeting. At each meeting we have a choice. We can be open to the warmth and acceptance which awaits us, or we can remain closed. Our Higher Power uses this time to touch us through each other.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I be willing to do my part and not rest on my laurels.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

The gifts of growth and healing are available for me. I only need to accept them.

Emotions Anonymous (Find a meeting near you!), Order Today

No comments: