Friday, September 08, 2006

September 8

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

In trying to change into being the person I want to be, I ask myself what kind of people I most enjoy being with. I like to be around others who have a sense of humor, who can laugh at themselves and giggle at life's peculiarities. I enjoy those who are considerate of others' feelings, who are happy and comfortable to be with. I admire people who are positive in their thinking and who are even-tempered. I can become this kind of person by developing these qualities and characteristics. I must build on my assets, concentrating on the positive factors of my personality. I must ask my Higher Power for help to believe in me.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Help me to be the kind of person whose company I enjoy.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

The going is slow, but I have all my life to work on this growth.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: