Thursday, September 21, 2006

September 21

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

We may think we have many friends, but if we have two or three, we are richly blessed. A test of friendship could be if we were arrested for some terrible crime, would that person still be there to support us? How many of our friends would actually meet this criteria? If we have a friend who gives us this kind of acceptance, we would be wise to value that relationship. How accepting am I of my own human nature? Do I see that I am capable of doing anything anyone else might do? If I see that I can, I will be more capable of giving this kind of acceptance.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Help me to be the kind of friend I would like to have.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I will be conscious of my needs, as well as the needs of those I love, for unconditional acceptance.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: