Monday, September 18, 2006

September 18

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

In the past there were so many things I had to do, planned to do, or needed to do. When I thought of tackling any of these things, I ended up doing nothing but my usual reading, sleeping or daydreaming and then I had to think up excuses why nothing had been accomplished. I made fervent promises that tomorrow I would really get to it and get it all done. I knew full well the list was endless and that tomorrow would contain even more things to do, more than I could reasonably accomplish in one day. I am now trying to make a conscious effort to do at least one thing on this list which I do not want to do, and I have stopped making excuses.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I make the conscious effort to start my day with the God of my understanding, asking for strength and courage to take action.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I will make an effort to do at least one thing I really do not want to do.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: