Friday, September 22, 2006

September 22

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

This morning I see the sun is not shining. That can contribute to my being a crab today if I let it. By noon I realize that the reason the day is not being much fun is because I am teeing off on people and situations around me. To become aware of myself in that situation seems to require a jolt - someone coming back at me in such a way that tells me to shove off, to quit being a problem person. And even then I sometimes tell myself it is okay to be a crab. The difficult part is sorting out when I am the problem and when the other person is.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Help me not be a problem person. Help me to know when I need to stand firm for my position. I want to learn how to tell the difference.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

To at least make an attempt to sort things out, to tell the difference, then act on the decision.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: