Thursday, September 28, 2006

September 28

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

One of the many tools I have learned to use since coming to the Program is that of writing things down. I am always surprised at how much I write. If I am unable to sleep at night, I get up and write. It certainly is better than tossing and turning in bed. If something is bothering me during the day and I do not know what it is, I write and write some more. It is like my Higher Power is guiding my hand. I do not know what I am going to write until I see what I have written. It is amazing how many problems can be solved just by seeing them spelled out in black and white.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I always remember that writing things down helps me to see them more clearly.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

If I can see the problem, I can find a way to solve it.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: