Wednesday, September 20, 2006

September 20

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Prospective changes in my life used to fill me with panic, especially major changes such as jobs, homes, or relationships. Major upheavals in one's life are never easy, but I have learned now to trust my Higher Power. I have learned to be more relaxed when anticipating changes. I no longer believe the worst scenario will be playing out in my life. There have been so many examples of good coming to me through changes which I dreaded. When we had to leave a beloved home, our whole lifestyle changed in a delightful manner. A job change I did not want turned into a fascinating challenge. I know many whose lives have changed incredibly for the better after an unwanted divorce. Change is growth if we accept it.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

I thank You for the good which will come with the changes in my life.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I only need to trust in my Higher Power and welcome change.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: