Sunday, September 17, 2006

September 17

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Thinking back over some crises in my life, one common thread seems to run through them. I emerged a little bit stronger, a little bit wiser, and a little more appreciative of the ways and methods of my Higher Power. I now realize that each incident presented me with two different choices: negative -- I could crawl under a rock and curl up and die; positive -- I could accept it as an opporunity for change with a new attitude toward an old, familiar situation. What really impressed me was that the choice was mine. It was up to me to decide what direction I wanted to take and which attitude I wanted to adopt. If there was doubt in my mind, I turned it over to my Higher Power.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I continue to look at crises as an opportuntiy to grow.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

My choice will be positive.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: