Monday, September 04, 2006

September 4

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Talking to my Higher Power can be like chatting with an old friend on a long distance call, only it doesn't cost any money. The results are the same: a warm feeling of having spoken to someone I love and who loves me. I feel wanted, appreciated and listened too. My ideas are not ridiculed, my feelings are not laughed at, and I feel cherished. I gain approval and respect, and I know once more I am okay and all is right with the world. Just afew minutes spent communicating with my Higher Power can fill my life with joy. Why do I wait so long to take advantage of this wonder waiting for me?

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Please dial my number when I wait too long to speak with You.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I don't get a wrong number when I call God.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: