Sunday, July 09, 2006

July 9

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Each day brings new challenges to meet, and I am given the choice as to how I will meet those challenges. I can feel defeated, give up, feel sorry for myself and not try, or I can optimistically give my best to the situation, think about positive aspects, and enthusiastically await the results of my efforts. If the results are those desired, I can rejoice and give thanks to my Higher Power. If the results are of a disastrous nature, I have no need to feel defeated, but can trust that my Higher Power is in control and has a plan for me.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Be my guide as I assess my successes and attitudes. Give me the courage to go beyond what I have already done.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Sitting in a chair doing nothing will not make my life exciting and productive.

Emotions AnonymousOrder Today

No comments: