Monday, July 17, 2006

July 17

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

My written inventory must be through, going back to my earliest memories, because this is where the root of my problem is. It was in childhood I developed a pattern of behavior which I thought would protect me from hurt, assure me of financial and emotional security, and gain approval and praise for myself. Step Four is an ego-reducer. To get to this step I have had to admit I have not been able to gain peace of mind and emotional stability by applying my old patterns of behavior and thinking.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I realize that You will accept my sincere attempt to search out my strengths as well as my weaknesses.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I do not have to do things perfectly for God's approval.

Emotions AnonymousOrder Today

No comments: