Wednesday, July 26, 2006

July 26

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

We live, grow, and are better people because of our program. How could anyone reject it? I was ready for the program three weeks after I heard about it. Another person may have been sitting in meetings for six months and still not be in the groove. Why? People learn and live at their own pace. I cannot manipulate or push someone into my schedule of growth. While some grow by leaps and bounds, others grow inch by inch. Progress is what we strive for. Speed is not a top priority.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Give me the patience and tolerance to understand someone else's, as well as my own, pace of growth.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

We did not get sick overnight, nor will we get well overnight, but we will get well.

Emotions AnonymousOrder Today

No comments: