Saturday, July 29, 2006

July 29

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Acceptance -- the magic word in my life. It is through acceptance that I have found all the treasures which I have searched for all my life -- love, forgiveness, serenity, caring, sharing, and compassion. These marvels have come in to my life because of my acceptance of: myself, just the way I am today; others, just the way they are; things I cannot change and those I can. The acceptance of a Higher Power in my life has made me realize that it is only through that Higher Power that all these gifts have come to me.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Remind me that it is only through acceptance I will find the answers I need to live a life full of freedom and joy.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

People, places and things are fine just the way they are.

Emotions AnonymousOrder Today

No comments: