Tuesday, July 25, 2006

July 25

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

For some reason it was harder for me to forgive myself than it was to forgive others. I was always stricter with myself. I expected more and better from me. It was easier to justify other people's apparent mistakes. In my mind it was okay for others to be human, but not me. I seemed to have such high expectations for myself and felt I must be the best and do the best always. It was s easy to criticize myself and my actions. I have learned and now practice self-forgiveness. I cannot forgive others properly if I cannot forgive me. When I forgive myself I find the courage to begin again. I now know I do not have to be perfect. What a relief!

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Remind me always that if You can forgive me, I can forgive me.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Forgiveness is love.

Emotions AnonymousOrder Today

No comments: