Monday, July 24, 2006

July 24

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Over and over in the program I have heard that anger and resentment are our number one enemies. This does not mean I am to deny the anger or resentment I may feel at times. What it does mean is that I need to deal with these emotions in the present so they do not again gain power over me and my behavior. Feelings I deny will always find an outlet. The more open and honest I can be, the less power, anger and resentment I will have in my life again.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Because I am so uncomfortable with my anger, help me to be honest when it is present, or else it will build up and snowball into self-defeating behavior.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Being human, I will continue to experience the gamut of emotions, including anger and resentment.

Emotions AnonymousOrder Today

No comments: