Thursday, July 06, 2006

July 6

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

We dream of being winners. In our fantasies we are always the successful achievers. In order for these dreams to come true, we have to want to be winners. With wanting something comes drive, determinations, and a sense of commitment. When we take a good look at the winners we admire, we see they look like winners. They have a pride in their apperance. They talk like winners and converse with others with ease. They are comfortable with any group. They act like winners, and it is easy to see self-esteem and self-confidence radiate from them. These same people think like winners and have no room in their heads for negative thoughts. Seeing the positive side has become a habit with them and, eventually, their way of life.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Help me acquire "winner's ways."

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

My success starts with the attitude in my head, not the circumstances of my birth.

Emotions AnonymousOrder Today

No comments: