Saturday, July 22, 2006

July 22

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

In the past I have tied my self-worth to how well I have done the things I have strived to do. When I didn't do well, I felt worthless. When I first came into the program, I fell into the same trap. Through the program I have come to realize that my value as a person is independent of how well I do any given thing, including working my program. I am not a better, more worthwhile person when I am working my program well. I am, however, able to enjoy a richer, more fulfilling and more serene life when I do.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I realize I will not be a more worthwhile person if I love my program well today -- only a happier one.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

I can work toward serenity knowing I am already a valuable person.

Emotions AnonymousOrder Today

No comments: