Thursday, July 13, 2006

July 13

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

I had fears of what God would ask me to be and do, fears of a life I did not want to lead. Slowly my faith has developed to where I am wiling and able to turn my life over to God. Piece by piece I have ventured to give up control over my will and life and let God have control. Many times I take control back. At no time has it worked out better for me to have been in control rather than God. Every time God has been in control, it has worked out for the best. My spiritual progress has been gradual. As my trust in God has grown, the areas I surrender to my Higher Power have increased.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I commit myself to letting You handle my life today.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

In God's control, I am in the best care possible.

Emotions AnonymousOrder Today

No comments: