Tuesday, July 18, 2006

July 18

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

There was a time when I had innumerable dreadful anxiety attacks. They left me fearful of many things and full of panic. There were times when I could not leave my home because of them. For the most part, they have gone away since I started working the program. Occasionally one will appear for no apparent reason, even when I am working the program to the utmost,and for a moment, the panic comes again. I also get angry because I feel I no longer should have these attacks. If I stop then and there and say to myself, "I accept that I am having an anxiety attack and I surrdent it to my Higher Power." it will usually go away -- not instantaneously, but soon.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I always remember that acceptance and surrender are effective tools for handling anxiety attacks.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Don't panic! Accept.

Emotions AnonymousOrder Today

No comments: