Sunday, October 08, 2006

October 8

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

There are many important words involved in our program, but two of the most important are humility and responsibility. Much of my progress can be measured by these two words. They are extremely hard for me to accept and use. Humility bothers me because it goes against the grain of my false pride. Responsibility is tough because it is so much easier to let someone else take care of things. When I am responsible, I take care of my commitments and obligations. Most times that is hard work. When I accept and practice humility and responsibility, I grow rapidly.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

It is hard to be humble and responsible. Please ease my way.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Humility and responsibility equal maturity and manageability.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: