Friday, October 06, 2006

October 6

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Pain had been the motivator for me to come into the program. After some time, the pain lessened in intensity and frequency. When I felt good and happy, I thought I did not need the program anymore. These thoughts scared me, so I began to create pain and misery for myself so I would be motivated to work the program. I became frightened of being happy and serene. I am learning that the desire to live a better life is a sufficient motivator. The pain which brought me here can be transformed into the gratitude which keeps me here.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I remember that as I grow in the program, my values and perspectives will change.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Flexibility in my thinking enables me to go with, rather than against, the changers God has in store for me.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: