Wednesday, October 04, 2006

October 4

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Often I look back and say, "I knew better than to do that." I knew before I used the angry word, blamed, shouted, ran away, etc. that what I was doing was wrong. I did it anyway. Now with a daily program and a planned quiet time I can avoid many of these backward looks by realizing when the danger signs appear. I can choose at what time how to handle these situations. I can avoid hurting others through a daily Step Ten. I can rally acknowledge the feelings as mine and choose how to handle them during a quiet time.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Let me keep an eye out for danger signs and seek quiet when they arise.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Only in quiet can I hear my inner voice and make a choice.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: