Friday, October 27, 2006

October 27

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

I really feel great when someone lets me know they appreciate me. In thinking about that, I realized how often I feel appreciative of others and do not express that feeling in words. I seem to take it for granted they will know my feelings without hearing them. This applies to all the people I deal with: my spouse, my children, co-workers, and sales people, for example. From my own experiences I know that just to know one is appreciated can mean a great deal. On this day I will express my appreciation. I will let others know how much they mean to me and how I admire and am grateful for their efforts. I will be certain to include members of my family, who usually bear the brunt of my criticisms.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

May I remember that to someone who is feeling discouraged, appreciation can make the difference between giving up and holding on.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

Appreciate - not denigrate!

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: