Tuesday, October 17, 2006

October 17

REFLECTION FOR TODAY

Resigning as "Master of the Universe" was a relief and a weight off my shoulders. The world can actually revolve without me. Now I can concentrate on the people around me. Instead of doing all the talking, I can do more listening. Instead of giving orders, I can ask for other people's opinions on how things should be done. Well, God, it is all Yours. Isn't that a simple way to handle a difficult problem? If I can't handle it, God can, if I just ask. A delicious sense of relief, a relaxing effect on the body, and a quietness of mind are just a few of the results which are mine from this simple turning it over.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Thank You, God, for always having Your shoulder ready for me to lean on.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

God will carry the load.

Emotions Anonymous, Order Today

No comments: